- 2017 EYFS, Y2 and Y6 Attainment Data
- 2018 EYFS, Y2 and Y6 Attainment Data
- 2019 EYFS, Y2 and Y6 Attainment Data
End of Summer Data
Please find above the document that gives a better picture of how well the pupils at Heathfield are doing. This document presents data for the end of EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
Below you will find the School Assessment Policy for further information on how we assess children at different points in the year.
Swimming and water safety is an extremely important part of the PE curriculum at Heathfield Primary and another way of helping children to lead healthy and active lives. Pupils in Year 4 attend swimming lessons at Bolton One Swimming Pool for 2 weeks intensive one-hour sessions.
We expect all children to leave Heathfield Primary having reached the National requirement by the end of Year 6. Pupils are grouped according to their ability and are taught to:
- swim competently, confidently and proficiently over a distance of at least 25 metres
- Use a range of strokes effectively [for example, front crawl, backstroke and breaststroke]
- Perform safe self-rescue in different water-based situations.
Details of children who have met curriculum objectives in Year 4 can be found below.
|Achieved 25m swim||6 pupils||20% of the cohort|
|Achieved National Curriculum Water Skills||12 pupils||40% of the cohort|
|Achieved 10 metres||7 pupils||23% of the cohort|